I have taught several courses, seminars and tutorials on Microeconomics, Industrial Organization, Economics of Platforms and Research Methods. These teaching experiences have been at the undergraduate and graduate level, for students with diverse backgrounds, from Engineering students at Telecom Paris, to Business Administration students at LMU Munich or EM Lyon.
- Management and Economics of Platforms, Munich School of Management, LMU Munich, Germany (2019, 2020). Joint with Tobias Kretschmer and Giulia Solinas.
- Empirics of Organizations, Munich School of Management, LMU Munich, Germany. Graduate level (2018). Joint with Pooyan Khashabi.
- Introduction to Econometrics with R (3h), Telecom Paris, France (2017, 2018, 2019).
- Introduction to Game Theory (3h), Telecom Paris, France (2017, 2018, 2019).
- Economics of Platforms: Two case studies (3h), Telecom Paris, France (2018).
- Management and Economics of Platforms (20h), LMU Munich, Germany (2019, 2020).
- Managerial Economics (6h), EM Lyon, France (2019, 2020).
- Tutorial in Industrial Organization (3h), Telecom Paris, France (2016-2017).
Bachelor and Master Thesis Supervision
- I supervise quantitative or literature-based theses on topics related to consumers behavior and pricing strategies in the network industries.
- I am also open to topics on platforms markets, in particular if related to competition.