I have taught several courses, seminars and tutorials on Microeconomics, Industrial Organization, Economics of Platforms and Research Methods. These teaching experiences have been at the undergraduate and graduate levels, for students with diverse backgrounds, from Engineering students at ENSAI and Telecom Paris, to Business Administration students at LMU Munich and EM Lyon.
- Panel Data Econometrics (2021), ENSAI. Graduate level.
- Digital Economics (2021), ENSAI. Graduate level, joint with Yutec Sun.
- Management and Economics of Platforms (2019, 2020), Munich School of Management, LMU Munich, Germany. Undergraduate level, joint with Tobias Kretschmer and Giulia Solinas.
- Empirics of Organizations (2018, 2020), Munich School of Management, LMU Munich, Germany. Graduate level, joint with Pooyan Khashabi.
- Introduction to Econometrics with R (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020), Telecom Paris, France. 3 hours.
- Introduction to Game Theory (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020), Telecom Paris, France. 3 hours.
- Economics of Platforms: Two case studies (2018), Telecom Paris, France. 3 hours.
- Managerial Economics (2019, 2020, 2021), EM Lyon, France.
- Management and Economics of Platforms (2019, 2020), LMU Munich, Germany.
- Tutorial in Industrial Organization (2016, 2017), Telecom Paris, France.
- At ENSAI, I supervise students’ projects related to the digitization of the Economy.
- At LMU and EM Lyon, I have supervised bachelor and master theses on topics related to consumer behavior, pricing strategies, and competition in the network industries and platforms markets.