- Impact of competition, investment and regulation on prices of mobile services: Evidence from France, joint with Lukasz Grzybowski and Christine Zulehner, Economic Inquiry, 56: 1322-1345.
- Are consumers myopic? Evidence from handset and mobile services choices.
- Estimating consumer inertia in repeated choices of smartphones, joint with Lukasz Grzybowski. Revise and resubmit at Journal of Economics and Management Strategy
- Assessing Fifteen Years of State Aid for Broadband Networks in the European Union: a Quantitative Analysis, joint with Marc Bourreau and Richard Feasey.
Work in progress
- Recorded Music Consumption in the Digital Era, joint with Marc Ivaldi, Frank Verboven and Jiekai Zhang.
- Video Games Pricing on Steam, joint with S. Böhmer-Horländer.
- Consumer learning in switching mobile tariff.