- Impact of competition, investment and regulation on prices of mobile services: Evidence from France, joint with Lukasz Grzybowski and Christine Zulehner, Economic Inquiry, 56: 1322-1345.
- Are consumers myopic? Evidence from handset and mobile services choices.
- Estimating consumer inertia in repeated choices of smartphones, joint with Lukasz Grzybowski. Revise and resubmit at Journal of Economics and Management Strategy
Work in progress
- Consumer learning in switching mobile tariff.
- Do zero-rating plans divert consumption from non-zero-rated applications?, joint with Emmanuel Lorenzon and Jordana Viotto da Cruz