- Impact of competition, investment and regulation on prices of mobile services: Evidence from France, joint with Lukasz Grzybowski and Christine Zulehner, Economic Inquiry, 56: 1322-1345.
- Are consumers myopic? Evidence from handset and mobile services choices.
- Estimating consumer inertia in repeated choices of smartphones, joint with Lukasz Grzybowski. Cesifo Working Paper No. 743.
- Assessing fifteen years of State Aid for broadband networks in the European Union: a quantitative analysis, joint with Marc Bourreau and Richard Feasey.
Work in progress
- Dynamic competition between multiproduct firms: Evidence from the UK mobile telecommunications market, joint with Christos Genakos and Tobias Kretschmer.
- Music consumption in the digital era, joint with Marc Ivaldi, Frank Verboven and Jiekai Zhang.
- Dynamic pricing of digital goods and the role of distribution platform: Evidence from Steam, joint with S. Böhmer-Horländer.
- Consumer learning in switching mobile tariff.